Protect Your Driver’s License And Clean Record After A DWI Arrest
Being charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI) is frightening and demands an aggressive defense.
Your DWI/DUI case will be in trustworthy hands when an attorney from Bell, Shivas & Bell, P.C., represents you. We are experienced, determined and focused on you.
Get Experience On Your Side For All Aspects Of Your DWI/DUI Case
Your DWI/DUI case has two aspects, and we are well prepared to handle both of them from beginning to end. These two components are as follows:
- An administrative matter with the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (the department of motor vehicles): If you contact us in time, we can act promptly to help you keep or recover your driver’s license while your case is pending. There is no time to waste. Contact us right away for best results.
- A defense case with a county or state court: Your DWI/DUI case is a matter that can have a great impact on your future. We can get started gathering evidence right away. Our goal is to present a compelling case in your favor, possibly because of one or more of these factors:
- The police or highway patrol officer who stopped you did so without sufficient cause.
- The arresting officer did not inform you of your legal rights before asking you to take a breath, blood or urine test, or any type of sobriety test.
- The breathalyzer’s reported results were not reliable for some reason.
- The sobriety tests that you took gave inconclusive results.
Your defense may be enhanced by steps that you take, such as participating in alcohol dependency therapy.
This is just one possible way to help yourself after a drunk driving arrest. We can help you determine others that may apply in your case.
Our Lawyers Focus On Clients, Not Legal Details
Most of us worked at larger law firms before forming or choosing to work with Bell, Shivas & Bell, P.C. We made this choice because we never want to lose sight that we work for our clients – not an organization.